As a FIT Studio Personal Trainer, you'll help your clients achieve their goals by providing customized fitness programs- including education and guidance on proper nutrition, cardiovascular exercise, resistance training and other programs. We are looking for trainers that have something special to bring to the table because there is nothing "cookie-cutter" about FIT Studio.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Seek out potential clients to sign up for your services.
- Conduct service appointments with clients which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of fitness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
- Advise members on ways to achieve their fitness goals.
- Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal fitness and exercise goals.
- Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
- Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
- Current CPR/AED certification and basic first aid training is required.
- Current personal training certification from a nationally recognized organization.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated, dedicated and passionate about health, fitness and helping others.
- College degree in fitness related field with relevant work experience is preferred but not required.